|Click Pic to join Joyce with the other Hodgepodgers|
HAPPY JULY EVERYONE!!!!
1. Are you currently making plans of any kind? What kind? What emotions are associated with the planning process? Tell us about one plan you had to cancel due to the current situation which shall remain nameless. Ha!
Lots of questions here... I'll just sum it up one response.
I like to plan out all things. How much time to get ready - how much time to get somewhere - what the plans are for the day & how long it takes. I'm a very much by the book schedule kind of person.
& let me introduce you to The Hubs...
Which is exactly why we dont travel a lot. We'll basically hurt one another or end up in divorce.
& its why when we get to any event, I'm nearing a heart attack because we're RIGHT ON TIME (we should be there 5-10 minutes early) & The Hubs is mad because we're RIGHT ON TIME (he prefers to be at least 5-10 minutes LATE to everything)....
Anyway - I do plan on having a nice long weekend of relaxing.
2. Last time you saw stars, either literally or figuratively?
That's the one thing I do love about living in the country. The sky at night & all the stars you can see in the sky - its just beautiful. I always love watching the Little Dipper & watching it move in different places in the sky as each night changes towards another season.
3. Blueberries yay or nay? Blueberry pie, blueberry muffins, blueberry yogurt, blueberries by the handful...what's your pleasure?
I do love me some blueberries. I like them in yogurt & also love me some blueberry muffins. I'll eat them by the handful but I always get those sore ones that .....ummmph... make me pucker up.
|I never eat a blueberry & not think of Violet from Willy Wonka|
4. swim against the tide, swimming upstream, in the swim, sink or swim, makes your head swim...choose one of the 'swim' idioms listed and tell us how/why you relate?
Swimming upstream stood out to me & then I found this... I like it!
5. Sum up your June in a single sentence.
Reading as much as possible to stay away from the craziness & chaos of real life.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Thanks to everyone who lifted some prayers for my brother & has been checking on him. His surgery went really well & he's obviously in some big time pain right now just 3 days out from the slice & dice. But we're glad its behind him & every day that passes is closer to healing & getting back to normal life.
Thanks Joyce for hosting again this week!
Post a Comment
I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**