Joining in with Joyce for this week's Hodgepodge
1. The Hodgepodge lands on the last day of March...in ten words or lest bid the month adieu.
Survived another one... (I mean, in today's sad & scary world, that's how I feel all the months go now)
2. March 31st is National Tater Day...your favorite way to have a potato? Given a choice would you opt for sweet, white, or red? How often are potatoes on your menu in one form or another? Ever been to Idaho? If not, is that a state you'd like to visit someday?
I think I live on oxygen, water, & potatoes. I mean, I can eat them all - any kind - red, white, sweet - in any form, mashed, baked, fried. mmmm. All the potatoes, all the ways. I honestly could eat some form of potatoes every single day. I know everyone on all the carb-free diets are just cringing. & this is exactly why you'll never see me go carb free. Let me add in Pasta to this & yeah... my body is basically 75% carbs.
3. Last time someone or something 'rained on your parade'? Explain.
So many ways to take this.... I'm thinking about when rain actually canceled plans, which what is that? Or when something just let me down - which is basically something every day when I look in the mirror & see spots & wrinkles. I mean, just so many ways to go. ... I'll just leave it that yesterday, it was in the 70's & beautiful & warm & because of RAIN, its in the 40's today & I've had to cover my flowers because of frost. That's a total Rain on my parade moment.
4. Put all your eggs in one basket, get cracking, nest egg, bad egg, good egg, egg on, have egg on your face, or walk on eggshells...choose a phrase from the list that applies to something in your life currently and tell us how or why.
"Get cracking" feels appropriate. I found a buffet table I finally want for my coffee room. I'm hoping we can go pick it up this weekend. That's going to give me all the motivation to finally get this room cleared out & all fancied up. Fingers crossed.
5. If I visited your home would I find a lot of baskets there? Something you like to keep in a basket?
You probably would actually. I love baskets. I used to have quiet a few for when I did photography & needed them for baby sessions. & now, I use most of them for storage. Let's talk about the little baskets too you can put in closets & in cabinets. I love me a cute basket!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I turn on some TV at night that I dont really have to concentrate too much while I'm getting ready for bed & prepping my planner for the next day & the new Discovery+ app is basically all that is with shows from TLC on it. No brain power required. I started picking up on "Sister Wives" where I left off like 4 years ago... & I started watching "Counting On" with the Duggar's older girls. I just watch in awe though. How in the world do these girls just always smile & just seem so happy. I mean, I get it... I'm a God girl too - I get the joy that He brings... but COME ON MAN... its that Chick-Fil-A "My pleasure" always happiness. I have some work to do in my own life I guess.