My brain is fried today... stress has a hold of me... so I'm gonna play along in a fun bloggy event & go meet some new people today to make my day a little brighter...You can click the button above & play along too!
1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
My one Meal in a pinch... CARRY OUT!!! How about those apples - talk about FAST! I highly recommend it!
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
I think anymore, I'm paniced without my iPod touch... mainly because I can put on my tunes if I need too - or play a game if I'm stuck in traffic - or catch up on Twitter ... why didnt I have this little thing before.
My rocking chair! With a book... & my dog.... life is good!
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
I actually dont know much history... that's sad, isnt it... but I can tell you my great grandfather was a minister & my grandfather fought in World War II - He's still around to tell stories about it too for all the history buffs I know...other then that, the most history I can tell you is my first grade teacher was Miss Clayton... interesting stuff, huh?
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
believed in Happily Ever After...
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
IAMS DOG FOOD!!!!!! With four dogs - & two of them being BIG dogs, we go through the dog food something crazy... & IAMS is just a brand the breeder we bought our Aussie from highly recommended - so we've stuck with it. Needless to say, it can add up with having to get 40 lb bags every couple of weeks...
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
A fountain Diet Coke from the local gas station in the BIG OLE Styrofoam cups... can last me HOURS! And I'd get a nickel back... 95 cents... I stop & get one almost every day, so I know all about spending that dollar!
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
sometime tripping & falling... sorry, its true... always has - always will make me laugh
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
Not eat... that was simple enough
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
Tons of stuff - words of encouragement, a hug, a prayer, a smile... heck, the possibilite are ENDLESS
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
The weekend! I think this is the first weekend in 9 weeks that I DO NOT have anything planned... I dont know what to do with myself!