I was tagged last weeks by my blog buddies Jen & also from Jen - love all my Jen's!!!! - to do a fun little game... I cant be like David Letterman & have a top 10 - so I'll do this one instead & give you the top 8 things!!!
8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. My friend, Erica's Baby Shower Sunday!!!
2. Seeing Isaac someday - soon, hopefully!!!
3. Getting our new Pastor in place
4. Any time I get to see my twin nieces!
5. my next knitted project
6. Days where I can open the windows - fresh air in the house!
7. Getting the Mini-Marathon behind me!
8. I always look forward to Sunday's each week!!!!
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Blew my nose
2. Blew my nose
3. ... you get the idea... ok - the real list
1. Mailed off the knitted Charity Blanket to the next knitter
2. Worked out with a fever... not smart - I dont recommend it!
3. Knitted (surprised?)
4. Read a book that I wasnt sure I would like - but now I'm obsessed!
5. Worked on Baby Shower games stuff
6. Watched 3 episodes of "The Office".... go Michael Scott Paper!
7. Made supper... yes I did... even sick!!! Go me!
8. Did everything to get my ears to open up!!!!
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
1. Find Ricky a new job - one where I didnt fear he'd have a heart attack each day
2. Move Julie & Isaac up here near us
3. Be on Dancing with the Stars!!!
4. Take my nieces to Disney World
5. Let the youth see their future & what it would look like without Christ!
6. Find a cure for cancer!!! Hate cancer!!!
7. Not worry about stupid stuff
8. Turn back time & redo decisions that I've regretted in my life
8 SHOWS I WATCH
1. You totally know #1 - is Dancing with the Stars!!!!
2. The Office
3. Survivor (Is Coach wacky or what??)
4. America's Next Top Model
5. Ugly Betty
6. Grey's Anatomy
8. Project Runway... ITS COMING BACK!!!!!! Fierce!
8 PEOPLE I TAG